Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Living to 100


That thought scares me how I look, I would be more available, I was there. That is, I hang another 53 years. What the hell. Not that I go now, I just want my life as today or tomorrow to be enjoying my last.

At the age of 100, I would not have a husband, as in the 5 years older than me and really take care of now very well. I hate the idea that we have only been married 6 almost 7 years, and I do not see life without him.

Then the children, they would not much that I had some young people. The oldest, 24 years when I and the other on 29 So, if I lived to 100 He (the oldest) is 76 and my son could be 72, he is 71 a baby in February this means that they worry too old for me. It is also the theme. The grandchildren are too old, one 60 and the other 54, especially with their own parents and their best interests to be concerned. Yes, I know Grandma was young, and yet I am a grandparent may be old great-grandson. In order to benefit their lives ...

And where I was, sounds like I have no money, as things now. And who will care for me .. Folks That's weird robotic nurse in an institution of thousands of old from us, you will find all the up to then, and the computer is something you simply touch a screen in your house to talk and write or e e-mail have disappeared. I do too old and frail, and I live in a run-down facilities would, t have one.

I hope the other 30 years ago or more live just long enough to enjoy my life and I appreicate if I leave early, so I know that someone sure I could make my race this river. and if I take a little longer, must con for breakfast, taking my son on the bridge over the river and then I would imagine ...

Look at your life and live it .. 100 years and more .....

No comments:

Post a Comment