Monday, November 9, 2009

Living to 100 : Secrets of the 100 Year Lifestyle


In our first newsletter in front of, you know, we always try to bring you the latest evidence-based strategies that you lead an active, anti-aging, disease-free life.

Today I wanted to give you something more. Something that called into question, you have to think of the health and vitality, experience ... Starting today ... the height of your 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond. (Yes, even 100 years!)

So I put a shout out to almost everyone I knew was able to zero in on the most urgent each day in your life and health.

Vic Conant, President of Nightingale-Conant, did not hesitate. Before I could finish my sentence, he told me what my customers have with absolute conviction. Published as part of a company that many programs leading wellness of its 50-year history, I appreciate his opinion. He handpicked a revolutionary solution, Dr. Eric Plasker vitality as his first choice to share with you today.

By improving the quality of medicine, you will live not only a key to 100 and beyond that you are the key to life and have every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment