Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will our children end up living to 100?


The idea that children born today will live to 100 by the end becomes a popular theory that increasing the advances in health education and medical care, life expectancy. Life, the life expectancy calculator at 100 to livingto100.com supports the theory that it can with the right lifestyle and habits, to the end of each life-100th

I was not sure if I had the idea of life expectancy calculator happy at first. I am one of those people who always answered "no" to questions that know when I'm about to participate. But I decided to check it out.

What is the life expectancy calculator?
Life, the life expectancy calculator to 100 calls in 40 questions about your health, exercise, sleep and eating habits. As I took the test, I realized the questions are really just a list of things you can do to stay healthy. I knew the answers should be. Maybe if I help debt settlement, I will be able to better respond to the level of stress in my life.

I knew that if I told great! " The question of how well I sleep that I have reviewed "would be superior" or a life, if I told you the truth, "is different. Thus, answers to questions on the life expectancy calculator is a very good memory of the behavior, for our contribute to health or damage to do. And of course, no answer to the questions in exactly the reality is not favor anybody.

Surprising Results
Although I felt that my answers to most questions were not about living to 100 life expectancy calculator ideal, I finally, with a life expectancy of 87 years. I thought it was good enough. I could do with their lives 87th However, before you find your hope of real life, says the lives of 100 web site what you do to add years to your life.

The feedback from a computer's life expectancy also emphasized the importance to a physician, floss your teeth and speaks of a body mass index. For me, life went to 100 life expectancy calculator to me on a few small, simple steps I take to increase my life expectancy and thus a current health. So in the end, in reality, the lives of 100 Web Site and the life expectancy calculator promotes only healthy habits. And what could be wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment