Friday, October 23, 2009

Living to 100


Living to 100, Our Lady Mother weight loss, Harriet Taylor (94 years young, you must live more than 100) shares his secret anti-aging! Surprisingly, young and active, an inspiration to us all.

Top Ten longevity tips straight from the lips of the wise old woman in the vicinity of

1. Surround yourself with friends. Those who are still alive.

2. Read all the time, mostly romance novels - with a happy ending. I prefer to read about sex. I looked around, and believe me, read the news, it's better with what to do.

3. Check out the new once a day, or I would be just crazy strong.

4. I do not like my children. I am the perfect mother. I'm not haunted. I would never voluntarily, even if you had lived only a block away.

5. I have nothing to eat, but I do not eat healthy food, as you all.

6. I have a good sign. Not to be depressed. Sad here and there, but they do not carry it in my life every day.

7. Television selective. Not all days. Especially Oprah a lot. Is not it?

8. Enough? Is not that ... Oh, I'm not a customer of all - do not buy many clothes. I am able to look straight ahead.

9. Hold the grief of my conversations with friends. Focus is on what is good in life. If one of the ladies crying, I change the subject.

10. Want to know what's my big thing ... my "secret" to live long? Do not die! (Peels of laughter ... she cracks up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment